Tel.: +86 15633705132
Good sealing performance, reverse flow of fluid, low maintenance cost, and can be used with other equipment.
OEM Peristaltic Pump 12v-24v Stepper Motor Peristaltic Dosing Pump Compact Size, Small Flow Peristaltic Metering Pump
Chonry dispensing filling system peristaltic pumps are designed for medicine and chemical filling or be a part of filling machines. Support the multi channel peristaltic metering pumps.
The R&D team can carry out customized development according to different design schemes.
LCD touch screen, which can realize high-precision, smooth and pulsation-free liquid transmission.
Targeted production of products according to market demand, including adding pumps, gear pumps, etc.
Provide peristaltic pump hose options, such as platinum vulcanized silicone hose, the hose for cell research, etc.
Tumescent anesthesia is the most effective and most commonly used medical technique for liposuction. Tumescent Anesthesia, also known as Tumescent technique, is a method of local anesthesia.
The definition of swollen anesthesia is to infiltrate into subcutaneous adipose tissue by ultra-low concentration, high-dose, large-volume local anesthetic (currently used lidocaine) as an anesthetic method for liposuction.
Tumescent anesthesia was first proposed by klein in 1987. It is also called “over-perfusion anesthesia”. Peristaltic pumps commonly are used in liposuction featuring high accuracy, no pollution and easy operation. A large amount of solution containing adrenal and lidocaine is stably perfused into the skin through a peristaltic pump, causing edema and cell tissue gap in the subcutaneous tissue and its structure. The small blood vessels are separated and pressed to be locked, thereby achieving the effects of local anesthesia, pain relief, hemostasis, and tissue separation. Swollen anesthesia can be used as a separate local anesthesia or combined with general anesthesia or regional anesthesia.
What are the advantages of a peristaltic pump applied in liposuction?
1. Precise control: Peristaltic pumps provide precise control over the amount of fluid being infused and suctioned out during the liposuction procedure. This helps to ensure that the procedure is performed accurately and safely.
2. Minimal tissue damage: The gentle suction action of the peristaltic pump causes minimal damage to the surrounding tissue, reducing the risk of bruising and swelling.
3. Consistent suction: The peristaltic pump provides consistent suction throughout the procedure, ensuring that the surgeon can work efficiently and effectively.
4. Reduced risk of contamination: Peristaltic pumps are designed to prevent contamination of the fluid being infused into the body, reducing the risk of infection.
5. Easy to use: Peristaltic pumps are easy to use and require minimal training, making them an ideal choice for liposuction procedures.
Recommend Peristaltic pump
BT600M Precision Peristaltic Pump
- Flow Rate: 0.007-2280mL/min
- YZ1515x Pump Head
- Tube: 17#,18#
BT600M is a large flow basic peristaltic pump. Easy to operate. This machine is equipped with a foot control switch and pulse control start and stop. Long life service and low maintenance. If you are going to start with liposuction and want to learn more information about peristaltic pumps, please contact us directly at [email protected].
Baoding Chuangrui Precision Pump Co., Ltd. is located in Hebei of China. Started production of the peristaltic pump in 2010, as the top pump manufacturer in China, we now have 30 series production including peristaltic metering pump, pump head, dispensing filling system, micro gear pumps and industrial peristaltic pumps.
2 Floors, East Unit, Building 12, ZOL Innovation Base, Huiyang street, Baoding, Hebei, China.
Copyright ©Baoding Chuangrui Precision Pump Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap