With the rapid development of social economy and the continuous advancement of industrialization, the pollution problems arising from the process are also increasingly exposed. Among them, sewage treatment has become an indispensable part of economic development and water resources protection.Developing sewage treatment technology and industrialization is an important way to prevent water pollution and alleviate water shortage.
Sewage treatment is the process of purifying sewage to meet the requirements of discharging into a water body or reusing it.Modern sewage treatment technology, according to the degree of treatment into the first, second and third treatment.
Primary treatment, mainly to remove the suspended state of solid substances in sewage, commonly used physical method.Secondary treatment, mainly large removal of colloidal and dissolved organic matter in sewage.The effluent that achieves 2 class treatment commonly can achieve discharge standard.Tertiary treatment is to further remove a particular pollutant, such as phosphorus, nitrogen and biological degradation of organic pollutants, inorganic pollutants, pathogens, etc.
Peristaltic pump is an accurate and reliable choice in sewage treatment industry!Because of its own characteristics, it is widely used in sewage treatment.The safe and accurate addition and transmission of chemical agents is an important part of each sewage treatment, which requires the transmission equipment with stable operation and accurate flow rate. Peristaltic pump is one of the typical applications.
What are the advantages of peristaltic pump in sewage treatment:
· the peristaltic pump has a strong self-priming ability, which can be used to raise the water level of the sewage to be treated.
· with low shear force, the peristaltic pump will not destroy the effectiveness of flocculant when transferring flocculant with sensitive reagent.
· when the peristaltic pump transmits the fluid, the fluid only flows in the hose. When the sewage containing mud and sand is transmitted, the pumped liquid will not touch the pump, only the pump pipe will contact, so there will be no stuck and obstruction
· peristaltic pump can be used for a long time, and the same pump can be used for different fluid transmission with simple replacement of pump pipe.
· when the peristaltic pump processes the fluid, the transmission accuracy is high, which can ensure the liquid quantity accuracy of the added reagent, so as to effectively treat the water quality without adding too many harmful chemical ingredients.
· peristaltic pumps are also used for the transmission of samples and analytical reagents on various water quality detection and analysis instruments.