The transmission and addition of aluminum sulfate solution is often completed by a peristaltic pump. The CR peristaltic pump has a timed quantitative function, which can add liquid according to the amount of time, ensuring the accuracy and stability of dosing. The peristaltic pump tube adopts the original imported tube of Saint-Gobain of France, which has long life and corrosion resistance, and can well complete the safe transmission of the customer's aluminum sulfate solution.
Aluminum sulfate is a widely used industrial reagent that is often confused with alum (aluminum potassium sulphate dodecahydrate). Aluminum sulfate is commonly used as a flocculant for the purification of drinking water and sewage treatment equipment, as well as for the paper industry.
Used as a precipitant for rosin rubber, wax emulsion and other rubber compounds in the paper industry, as a flocculant in water treatment, and as an internal retention agent for foam fire extinguishers.
Industrial aluminum sulfate
Alum, aluminum white raw materials, petroleum decolorization, deodorant, raw materials for certain drugs, etc. It is also possible to manufacture artificial gemstones and advanced ammonium alum. Products with an arsenic content of not more than 5 mg/kg can be used for water treatment flocculants.
1. Used as a paper sizing agent in the paper industry to enhance the water and anti-seepage properties of paper;
2. After being dissolved in water, the fine particles and natural colloidal particles in the water can be aggregated into a large floc, which is removed from the water, so it is used as a coagulant for water supply and waste water;
3. Used as a turbid water purifying agent, also used as a precipitating agent, a fixing agent, a filler, and the like. Used as a raw material for antiperspirant cosmetics in cosmetics (astringent);
4. In the fire protection industry, foaming agent is formed with baking soda and foaming agent;
5. Analytical reagents, mordants, tanning agents, grease decolorants, wood preservatives;
6. Stabilizers for albumin pasteurization (including liquid or frozen whole eggs, egg whites or egg yolks);
7. Can be used as raw materials for the manufacture of artificial gemstones and advanced ammonium alum, other aluminates;
8. In the fuel industry, it is used as a precipitant in the production of chrome yellow and lake dyes, and at the same time acts as a fixing and filling agent;