How to improve the service life of peristaltic pump? Baoding Chuangrui Peristaltic pumps
specialize in the development, production, and sales of peristaltic pumps for more than ten years. Based on our technical experience and customer feedback, we have summarized the following precautions regarding the use of peristaltic pumps in order to provide their work efficiency:
(1) When the peristaltic pumps are not working, loosening the pressure tube clamps can extend the life of the pump tube. Peristaltic pumps rely on compression hoses and hoses to naturally produce suction and fluid transport. To maintain long life of the pump tube, when not using the pump, try to lift the pump head clamp so that the pump tube is naturally unstressed. State to extend pump life.
(2) Under the premise of satisfying the flow rate during peristaltic pump selection, the pump speed can be reduced to less than 300 rpm. The flow of peristaltic pumps is generated by the rotation of the pump head. If the rotation is faster, the pump tube will be used for a shorter period of time, so when it is desired to use the pump tube for a longer period of time, the pump with a larger diameter can be selected as much as possible. Thereby reducing the speed of the pump.
(3) Peristaltic pumps are used on the pump head, and the other connecting pipes are made of ordinary pipes. The extruded tubes used on peristaltic pumps require high compressive resilience and tear resistance. Therefore, the material purity of these pump tubes is relatively high, and the wall thickness and shape accuracy are high, which results in higher peristaltic pumps. Therefore, it is more economical to use a common pipe as the connecting pipe.
(4) The entrance of the peristaltic pumps should be as short as possible, and the joints and caliber of the pipeline should not be lower than the caliber of the cylinders installed in the pump head. The peristaltic pump suction is generated by the rebound of the pump tube. If the pipeline, especially the inlet pipeline, is too long or the diameter is small, the suction resistance will be too large. If the resistance is too large, the pump will be blocked, so the actual delivery. Traffic can be greatly lost. Similarly, if the outlet pipe becomes smaller or the pipe is too long, the discharge pressure of the peristaltic pumps
is usually small, and when the discharge resistance is too large, the output flow rate is lowered.
(5) When the peristaltic pumps are selected, the theoretical flow rate is greater than the actual flow rate, preferably greater than 30%. The peristaltic pumps are soft, so the negative pressure and discharge pressure generated by them are small. If the liquid to be delivered has a certain viscosity or the pipeline has a certain length, the actual flow loss will be caused. In order to achieve the required flow rate selection. The theoretical flow is slightly higher than the actual flow.
(6) Peristaltic pumps should pay attention to clean the debris on the pump casing and pump tube during use. Since the peristaltic pumps are relatively precise instruments, the pump casing is mainly used to maintain a high-precision gap, so that the pump tube can be efficiently squeezed. If the inflowing liquid adheres to the pump casing pressure roller and the pressure block and the pump tube due to the damage of the pump tube, Will change the pressure gap of the pump head, even a slight change will cause excessive premature wear of the pump tube, which will seriously affect the pump head damage caused by the pump head.
(7) Peristaltic pumps should regularly check the wear of the pump tube when using it. Because the peristaltic pumps are wearing parts, once they are damaged, liquid leakage will occur. Therefore, it is necessary to check the surface of the pump table in time to prevent the pump tube from being damaged.
(8) When selecting the peristaltic pumps, pay attention to whether the liquid to be transported will corrode the pump tube. Because the pump tube is made of many materials, there are many kinds of liquids to be transported. There is no pump tube that can withstand all liquids. Therefore, you need to confirm your own liquid type, compare it with a chemical compatibility meter or ensure the pump tube by immersion test. can use.
I hope the above will help you to use peristaltic pumps