are more and more widely used. Do you know the maintenance of peristaltic pumps? Let's follow the editor to know.
1. The working principle of the peristaltic pump
is to transport the liquid through the roller squeezing the hose. When the peristaltic pump is not working, try to keep the hose in an uncompressed state to extend its life.
2. The hose needs good compression resistance and resilience, so the purity of the hose is higher, and the price is relatively high. Therefore, the connecting pipe outside the pump head is more cost-effective to use ordinary pipes as much as possible.
3. In the process of using the peristaltic pump, if the liquid adheres to the pump casing and hose, it will change the pressure of the pump head pressure tube, causing excessive wear of the hose, and also affecting the accuracy, so pay attention to cleaning during use. Debris on the pump casing and hoses.
4. The peristaltic pump hose is a vulnerable part. When using it, you must check the abrasion condition of the hose regularly to prevent liquid leakage.
5. When choosing a peristaltic pump, the first thing to consider is what the liquid is to be conveyed, whether it will corrode the hose, and choosing the most suitable hose to convey the liquid.