1. No contamination. Because the only part of the pump in contact with the fluid being pumped is the interior of the tube, it is easy to sterilize and clean the inside surfaces of the pump.
2. Low maintenance needs. Their lack of valves, seals and glands makes them comparatively inexpensive to maintain.
3. They are able to handle slurries, viscous, shear-sensitive and aggressive fluids.
4. Pump design prevents backflow and syphoning without valves.
5. CR peristaltic pump has a variety of control methods： touch screen control, knob control, foot pedal.etc
6. CR peristaltic pump has a perfect after-sales service, the customer first place.
1. The flexible tubing will tend to degrade with time and require periodic replacement.
2. The flow is pulsed, particularly at low rotational speeds. Therefore, these pumps are less suitable where a smooth consistent flow is required. An alternative type of positive displacement pump should then be considered.
*If you encounter any CR pump product quality issues, please contact us in time.
*CR pump guarantee 7*24 hour online.
*CR pump products with one year warranty and lifetime maintenance.
*The product pictures and models, data, functions, performance, specifications and other parameters of this website are for reference only. CR pump may improve the above contents. For details, please refer to the product and product manual. Unless otherwise stated, the data contained in this website are CR pump internal test results, and the comparisons are compared with the CR pump products.
All rights reserved Baoding Chuangrui Precision Pump Co.,Ltd.
Address：2 Floors, East Unit, Building 12, ZOL Innovation Base, Huiyang street, Baoding, Hebei, China.