The use of peristaltic pumps instead of manually feeding the reactor
during the chemical reaction has the following advantages:
1. In the process of pumping raw materials, the peristaltic pump only flows in the hose and does not contact the pump, which prevents the pump from contaminating the raw materials and reduces the impact of chemical reaction impurities. At the same time, it does not cause corrosion due to the raw materials. Mechanical parts of the peristaltic pump
2. When the peristaltic pump is started, it has strong self-priming force and can generate enough vacuum suction force to enter the hose from the raw material. The length of the hose can be adjusted to make the installation of the peristaltic pump flexible.
3. The peristaltic pump has a simple structure and strong adaptability, and is suitable for conveying high-viscosity, large-scale reaction solutions.
4. The pump itself has no special requirements such as leaks and seals, which prevents losses and pollution caused by leakage of chemical raw materials. When the pump is stopped, the rotor stops working like a valve to prevent backflow.
5. The peristaltic pump is sensitive in function and stable in suction. It can control continuous pumping of chemical materials and can also be used for automated management.
6. The peristaltic pump has high flow accuracy and is easy to realize micro and ultra-fine pumping, liquid addition and drip irrigation. Conveying and preparation of various raw materials